The Airobot can detect when there is no one in the room by combining several sensors and can switch itself to the lowest speed. For example, if you do not stay in the premises for an average of eight hours a day, then compared to a conventional ventilation unit, Airobot saves up to 30% in energy and heating costs.
- Demand based control
- Energy efficient EC (0-100% speed) motors
- World class heat exchanger, returns up to 96% of heat.
- Innovative material technology.
Airobot units are equipped with counterflow plate heat exchangers. Their advantages are:
- High heat recovery efficiency (up to 96%), so there is no need for separate reheating.
- Reliability. The plate heat exchanger has no moving parts, does not consume electricity and does not consume. For maintenance, they only need to be rinsed with clean water once every few years.
- Plate heat exchangers do not mix the extracted and supplied air, which means that unpleasant odours do not return to the interior.
As standard, Airobot units are equipped with a heat exchanger, which converts the system into heat recovery ventilation (HRV).